Sunday, September 23, 2012

In the silence

So, this journey has been full of hurry up and wait. Any of you who've traveled this road know exactly what I mean. The last month has been more challenging for me than months prior. We spent May filling out paperwork for our wonderful adoption consultant, Tracie Loux and then waiting for her to complete our family profile. In June we filled out all our home study paper work then waited on our home visit. July was spent waiting for our home study to be complete. August we filled out agency and grant applications and we continue to wait. Every once in a while we will get some kind of contact from an agency but as of yet it hasn't been a "do you want to be presented?" call. Even though I know this is all part of God's plan, the human side of me wants to know what's next?? I have repeatedly felt the Lord telling me over these weeks that he is working in the silence. This is His story and he is continuing to write even when I can't see the next chapter! With each passing day I look forward to the glory He will be given each time I tell our story with whatever details he writes. Continuing to "trust in the Lord with all my heart, leaning not on my own understanding. In all my ways acknowledging him, and he will make straight my paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment